Our PartnersCHIA, KA & PARTNERS PLT
- Jeremy Chia is the co-founder Partner of CKP. He has more than 9 years of experience in accounting and auditing fields.
- He was attached with one of the top audit firms in Malaysia and actively involved in auditing for public listed companies in Malaysia including Property Development, Manufacturing, Logistic and Shipping companies. He also participated due diligence assignments for acquisition, liquidation and risk assessment for a multi-national banking institution.
- He was working with an O&G Company as Tax Accountant which mainly in-charge for Scandinavian Countries.
- He holds a Degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University and is a registered chartered accountant and company secretary with MIA. Meanwhile, he is also a HRDF Certified Trainer.
- Edward Ka is the co-founder Partner of CKP. He has more than 9 years of experience working in Multi-National Corporations (MNC) and public listed companies in Malaysia.
- His expertise and experiences involved income tax planning, corporate finance and restructuring exercises for oil palm plantation, property development and management, hire purchase, renewable energy, and manufacturing.
- As a chartered accountant by profession, he can understand and analyze business operations throughout.
- He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Hons) Accounting from University Tunku Abdul Rahman and is a registered chartered accountant and company secretary with MIA. He is also a Registered GST Agent with Royal Malaysian Customs (RMC).
Director & Partner
- Bing Han joined CKP in early 2017 as Director and Partner. He has 9 years of experience in Hotel and Property Management industries as financial controller.
- He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Hons) Accounting from University Tunku Abdul Rahman.
- He was attached with several 5-star hotels such as JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur, The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur, The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur and DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
- He was actively involved in day-to-day hotel operation, annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and other finance matter. He also participated in opening of The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur and transfer of ownership for DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur.